Below you will see how our Biblical beliefs above are lived out in a practical way from day to day. Mission and Maturity are the goals of Aim Church and they show through our lives in the areas of Worship, Relationship, Empowerment, and Wisdom. See more below:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God - 2 Timothy 3:16
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. - John 17:11, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Mark 16
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. - Acts 4:12
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. - Col 1:27
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. - Romans 6:6, Acts 24:15
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. - Acts 1:14
- We believe Christ’s resurrection holds the power to restore every aspect of creation, including elements deep within the human soul. As soul restoration takes place because of the gospel of Christ, all other essentials of our city, state, nation, and world will alter. Families will be healed, economics will shift, individuals will find center, and art will once again proclaim gratitude to our savior, Jesus Christ. This will happen through gospel presence, proclamation, and saturation church planting.
- We are Reformed in our theology. We trust wholly in the sovereign grace of God in and over all things.
- CLICK HERE to read a copy of our Member Covenant
Below is the audio from our DNA nights where we are going further into what it means to be the church and what each person's part in the mission is. If you missed one of the nights you can catch up here and even share with people you want to invite. Enjoy!